Benefits of an Evaporative Cooling System
Besides being less expensive than other cooling system options, an evaporative system comes along with a number of benefits, including:
- Extremely low cost of operation
- Inexpensive installation
- Cools the entire home, not just a single room
- Brings fresh air into the home
- Filters dust, pollutants, and pollen from the air it uses, to help alleviate asthma
- Most systems include easy-to-replace filters
- Can even help keep a home warm in the winter
- Integrated exhaust system to help dissipate smell or musty air
- Can be set to only use a fan, to circulate air
How Evaporative Cooling Systems Work
In one of these systems, a large filter is saturated with water. The system then draws warm air from outside the home through the filter, where pollen, pollutants, and dust are trapped, but refreshing air, cooled by the wet filter, passed through, where it is then vented into your home. This is great for anyone who suffers from a respiratory problem or has allergies. In order to ensure the efficacy of your system, the filter should be replaced in at least once every ten years.
And because the air is both cool and humidified, it can help prevent dry skin, nose bleeds, and other issues that come along with hot, dry air in a home. These systems do require a door or window to be open at all times, to ensure adequate air flow. Most systems can replace all of the air in your home in under two minutes, of course, depending on the size of your home. That means your home could be cool and comfortable in less than two minutes!
Warranties and Guarantees
Your warranties will ultimately depend on what brand of system you choose. Too Hot Climate Systems works with only reputable brands that provide great warranties on their systems.
For more information about evaporative cooling systems for Melbourne, Bayside, Frankston, and Metro Melbourne, to get a quote for your home, or start your installation, contact us today!