Terms & conditions
1. Insurance on workmanship
All our workmanship is fully covered by our Public Liability Insurance and Plumber’s C.O.C throughout the warranty period
2. System Performance Guarantee
Heating: 4°C outside, 20°C inside
Cooling: 22°C inside, 35°C outside
Appliance warranty will vary across manufacturer and is the responsibility of the customer to enquire before purchase of goods from Too Hot Climate Systems
4. Service under warranty
- Warranties committments are void until all payments are made
- Minimum service charge of $132.00 inc GST is payable for service calls not covered by warranty
- Service of warranties are carried out in normal business hours from 8.30am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- 48 hours minimum (AND WHERE POSSIBLE) notice for any service under warranty to be carried out
- All warranties applying to this contract are applicable to the original purchases ONLY and are NOT TRANSFERRABLE.
- Cleaning of filters and ongoing maintenance is not included in contract price and/or warranty terms.
We are not liable for any damage to property or building due to faulty construction, lack of maintenance, wear and tear, throughout the property i.e.: types of plaster and timber ceilings/walls, floor tiles, brick work, roof tiles, asbestos, cement sheeting, interference with receptions of TV pictures due to installation (and subsequent relocation of internal antennas to external)
7. Council permits
Where and if permits are applicable, they are the owners responsibility, as they will vary from council to council
8. Property of goods
The ownership of good passes to the client upon delivery to site/property. Once goods are delivered or installed on site it shall be the clients or their agents responsibility to protect and/or insure against theft and damage/vandalism by others
Any labour and materials used to repair or replace damaged materials will be charged as an extra, with original invoice due in full as per original contract
Heating and air-conditioning equipment pricing(heaters, split systems, etc) is subject to change month to month
All quotes are subject to change after a period of a month and at the discretion of Too Hot Climate Systems
- 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO INITIATE WORKS
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE ON COMPLETION UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED UPON VIA EMAIL
- ANY EFT TRANSACTIONS MUST BE MADE ONCE JOB IS COMPLETE WHILST INSTALLER IS STILL ON SITE.
- A 2% SURCHARGE WILL BE ADDED TO ANY CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Interest is payable on overdue accounts at the rate prescribed under the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983 (Vic plus an additional 3% and a monthly admin fee of $25 will apply
Payments of deposit, RE: Quotation signifies authority to initiate outlined works.
11. Electrical switchboard
If electrical switchboard is of inadequate capacity to cope with the addition of air-conditioning, any necessary upgrade will be at the customer’s expense.
12. Site inspection
Too Hot Climate Systems acceptance of order is subject to site inspection within fourteen (14) working days of deposit being paid.
Contract can be cancelled, at the discretion of Too Hot Climate Systems, before the commencement of works without any cost being incurred.
13. Inclement weather
If installations cannot be carried out due wet weather, or excessive heat over 35 degrees forecast, your job will be installed from Monday to Friday within seven (7) working days from original booking date.
14. Deposit refund
All deposits are non-refundable unless Too Hot Climate Systems is in default of any of the Terms & Conditions outlined in this document.
15. Too Hot Climate Systems will not be held responsible for the following:
Postponement of installation due to unforeseen circumstance i.e.: equipment supply, inclement weather, vehicle issues, absenteeism – work to be carried out within seven (7) working days, Monday to Friday.
Customer choosing to take time of work for extra time required/rescheduling of installation